Recent Advances in Bayesian Inference
University of California at Irvine,
1517 Social and Behavioral Sciences Gateway building
Friday, March 14, 2014
- 9:30 John Kruschke (Indiana University). Precision as the goal for data collection.
- 10:30 Hal Stern (UC Irvine). A statistical approach to detecting patterns in behavioral event sequences.
- 11:30 Jeff Rouder (University of Missouri). The p < .05 rule and the hidden costs of the free lunch in inference.
- 2:00 Wes Johnson (UC Irvine). Introduction to Bayesian Nonparametrics.
- 3:00 Mario Peruggia (Ohio State University). Introduction to Bayesian model averaging.
Please contact Dr. Joachim Vandekerckhove, firstname.lastname@example.org